Greetings to our E-zine visitors!

Some news, as our Spring issue goes live:

- Brownell's Youtube channel shut down! This can only be described as bad news. Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5V...ature=youtu.be

- Remington, also known as "Remington Outdoor Company", announced Thursday (May 17th, 2018) that it has successfully emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Big Green said that it had succeeded in implementing its plan for reorganization approved earlier this month by the Delaware bankruptcy court. That can only be good news for shooters!

- On May 9th, 2018, CMP provided the latest information about its long-awaited sale of military surplus 1911 pistols. Only 8,000 pistols will be sold this year, and only one pistol may be purchased per person. A special order form packet will be available from their site, on June 4th, and a special customer service number will be available, starting that date. The latest announcement can be found here:

- OK, I am sure that you all know the Greek expression ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, but do you know what it really means? I am Greek and until very recently, I believed that it means "Come and get them". Well, close but not exactly. If you want to really know what it means, click on the link below:

In this issue of our E-zine, we bring you several interesting articles. Make sure you read them all. If you have questions, there are links at the end of each article, taking you to a discussion thread on that suject, in our Forums Site.

Stay safe, watch your six and keep your powder dry (as they say)!!!